The New England College of Business (NECB) offers industry professionals means of increasing knowledge and augmenting skills necessary to advance and expand their careers. Since its founding during 1909 as the American Banking Institute in Boston, Massachusetts as a private institution of higher education, NECB is considered a pioneer of business based instruction. Since 1998, NECB’s commitment to academic excellence is standard within one of the best online MBA programs available. MBA candidates receive the most current research and information available as well as means of increasing strategic thinking, decision making, leadership, and managerial skills.
Other Featured Programs
Additionally, online MBA programs at NECB provide MBA students with the educational means to prepare for the demands of today’s dynamic business industry.
New England College of Business Online MBA Accreditation and Ranking
The New England College of Business is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education.
– Completion of online application for admission
– Payment of $75 non-refundable application fee
– Completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a cumulative grade point average of 2.70 or higher
– Official transcripts from all attended colleges and universities
– One page essay describing how NECB’s MBA program will advance applicant’s short and long term personal, educational, and professional goals
– Current resume
– Submission of the Student Financial Agreement or loan documentation
– Phone or on site interview with program chair, admissions staff, or administrator
– GMAT or GRE scores (optional but not required) to strengthen admission application
– TOEFL scores and educational evaluation for international students
Tuition to complete NECB’s online Master of Business Administration program is based upon a per course system. Tuition for the general public is $2,010 per course or an estimated $24,120 total tuition. Tuition for partners is $1,550 per course or an estimated $18,600 total tuition. Tuition does not include textbooks and other educational fees.
The New England College of Business offers a number of financial aid options to students who demonstrate need and qualify. Financial aid options include:
– Subsidized Stafford Loans
– Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
– Graduate PLUS Loans
Departmental, State, or Federal Grants
– Work Study Programs
Private and/or Alternative Loans
– College Board
– Go College
– NelNet College Planning
Scholarships, Assistantships, Fellowships, and Awards
– Institutional Scholarships
– Private Scholarships
Corporate Partners Programs
Military, Veterans, and Dependents Programs
New England College of Business Online MBA Curriculum
The New England College of Business offers online MBA students one of the best educational programs based in the most current ethical theories, research, and business dynamics. MBA candidates participate in case studies, substantive research, and team projects as well as courses designed to increase leadership, critical thinking, problem solving, and risk management skills. Courses within NECB’s online MBA program include: strategic leadership and management, methods for business, managerial finance, management information systems, international business and global strategy, strategic marketing management, ethics and organizational behavior, legal issues in business, operations management, managerial economics, and managerial accounting.
New England College of Business online MBA graduates advance as qualified professionals and strong leaders capable of meeting the demands of today’s dynamic business industry.