Saint Joseph’s University Online Professional MBA offers candidates the ability to increase their managerial and leadership skills while addressing moral, ethical, and cultural aspects of the global marketplace. MBA candidates have the option to pursue studies on campus at the Erivan K. Haub School of Business, located at SJU’s Philadelphia, Pennsylvania main campus, at the Collegeville location, or through a fully online program.
Other Featured Programs
SJU offers full or part time MBA studies featuring means of increasing management skills, functional expertize, creative thinking, communication, project management, and technological skills. SJU’s well qualified faculty is dedicated to providing academic excellence, dynamic classroom interactions, and committed to offering real world experience and instruction to students. MBA programs at SJU are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Saint Joseph’s University Online Professional MBA – Ranking
BusinessMBA.org’s Best Online MBA (#3 – 2012 Ranking)
Saint Joseph’s University Online Professional MBA – Programs
SJU’s MBA program includes core courses like: accounting concepts, math for graduate business studies, statistics proficiency, contemporary information technologies managerial economics, financial management, managing work organizations, and marketing concepts.
Saint Joseph’s University Online Professional MBA also features specialized Gateway courses combined with electives based upon student interest and career path. Courses include: stakeholder theory and social responsibility, creating and measuring shareholder value, empowering human potential at work, marketing strategy, business analytics, and global business strategy. MBA candidates may select elective courses based in the following disciplines: accounting, finance, business intelligence, finance, health and medical services administration, management, human resources management, marketing, international business, international marketing, and general MBA. SJU has also developed specializations in the disciplines of fiance and business intelligence for MBA candidates who wish to concentrate studies in these fields.
Saint Joseph’s University Online Professional MBA – Admission Requirements
- Undergraduate degree and official transcripts from all attended schools
- Completion of prerequisite coursework including: accounting concepts, managerial economics, financial management, managing work organizations, marketing concepts
- GMAT and/or GRE test scores
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE English Proficiency test scores for students who do not speak English as a native language
- Two recommendation letters
- Personal statement identifying career objections, reasons for seeking admission, and any additional information pertaining important experiences which should be considered by admission teams
Saint Joseph’s University Online Professional MBA – Tuition
Tuition and fees for 2011-2012 academic year are:
$866 per credit
$2,598 per three credit class
Obtaining a MBA, including all prerequisite courses, core courses, and electives (totalling 53 credits), costs $45,898.
Obtaining a MBA, with all prerequisites waived and including core courses and electives (totalling 33 credits), costs $28,578.
Saint Joseph’s University Online Professional MBA – Financial Aid
Students enrolled within a MBA program have a number of financial aid and scholarship options including:
- Graduate Assistants Programs
- Merit Scholarships
- Academic Scholarships
- State Grants
- Federal Grants
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant
- Academic Competitiveness Grant
- TEACH Grant
- Yellow Ribbon Program and Veterans Services
- Federal Direct Stafford Loans
- Direct Plus Loans For Graduate Students
- Private or Alternative Loans
- Tuition Reimbursement
Graduates from the Saint Joseph’s University Online Professional MBA program gain the tools and knowledge necessary for professional success in the global business market.